Friday, October 10, 2008

Bring on the revolution, gawddamit!

I just realized something - hang on, i've got some mail. Let me see...competitor study...blah blah...end of day...blah blah....

3 hours later

Well, where was I? Oh yeah, i just realized - oh well, it is no longer 'just realized' is it. Ok, let me try this again. Here goes. I realized something this morning. I havent blogged since - there goes my outlook remider. Meeting - in 5 minutes. Oh damn! I was supposed to send an availability update before that. Anyway, i will get back to you in a while...

2 hours later...

Oh yeah, that blogging thing. I havent done it in a long time. But you know what the scariest part is, though. I kept thinking that i havent blogged in a while and that i should start again. In a while. For a while. It was always that. But today i check my last post and it was september 2007. More than a year! Bloody hell. This is what is happening to my life isnt it. Like millions of others. You just keep thinking that you are going to be doing whatever shit you are doing for only a short while and before you realize it - bam! - you have spent a quarter of your life doing the same shit. 

Anyway, the point is i am going to fight back. The revolution begins here. This is part 2.

No comments: